Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My get up and go has got up and went...

(and I hanker for a hunk of cheese!)  I'm not sure why this popped into my head this morning...but do YOU remember these? HA!


So..having a tough time getting myself motivated at night to exercise, so to compensate, I've been extra good with my diet.  And today it paid off!  I weighed in at 146.9!  only 1.6 pounds from a normal BMI!!  I'm fully expecting that number to go back up some tomorrow, but it was still really fun to see :) 

I was thinking yesterday about how my favorite thing that we are doing right this time is that DH and I are in this together!!  Its so nice to have someone that eats what you do, weighs in when you do, is as obsessed as you are...its really helpful for keeping on track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment